Before asking your question, please try using our search function and looking in on our Legal Rights Wiki
Use the form below if your question is of a general nature (i.e. information only) regarding the law in ONTARIO, Canada, as it applies to the rights of persons 17 years and under. You can expect a response within 2 weeks.
Call us for free legal advice about a situation you are facing: 416-920-1633 or 1-866-999-5329 (toll free in Ontario).
What to expect when you call for legal advice:
- An intake worker will take down your contact information and brief details about your situation;
- The intake worker will let you know when you can expect a call back from a law student or lawyer;
- We provide up to 30 minutes of free legal advice;
- Additional brief services may be available for those who meet our financial eligibility guidelines; and
- Legal representation may be available for those who meet our financial eligibility guidelines and reside within the Greater Toronto Area.