Justice for Children and Youth is seeking dynamic volunteers to join our Development and Fundraising Committee.
We are seeking potential volunteer committee members with expertise and skills in one or a combination of:
- Fundraising and Event Planning
- Marketing, Publicity, and/or Communications
- Information technology, including networks, servers, mailing lists, social media, database management and website development
- Commitment to our mission: to protect and advance the legal rights and dignity of children and youth in Canada, and willingness to become a JFCY member.
- Willingness to devote at least 2 hours per month.
- Attendance at monthly committee meetings.
- Attendance at key fundraising events.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resumé and cover letter, in confidence, to Karien Gibson, JFCY’s Office Manager at: email@example.com with the subject line “Volunteer Committee Member” by 5:00 p.m. on March 9th, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.