Legal services for young people under 18 and homeless youth under 25 in Ontario.
Assisting homeless and street-involved youth with legal problems.
- Legal advice & representation
- Education materials & workshops
- Community development & law reform
- Reports & materials
Childhood Arrivals Support and Advocacy
- Provides legal services for young people living in Ontario without status
- Provides informational workshops
- Engaged finding bigger answers to the barriers young people without status face in Canada
- Canadian Coalition for the Rights of Children
- Canadian and Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Association for the Practical Study of Law in Education
- Voting Age Challenge
- Indigenous Youth: Designing a Better Justice System
- Restorative Justice Project with Peacebuilders