Legal services for young people under 18 and homeless youth under 25 in Ontario.
Assisting homeless and street-involved youth with legal problems.
- Legal advice & representation
- Education materials & workshops
- Community development & law reform
- Reports & materials
Childhood Arrivals Support and Advocacy
- Provides legal services for young people living in Ontario without status
- Provides informational workshops
- Engaged finding bigger answers to the barriers young people without status face in Canada
We recognize that navigating different special education processes can be challenging, and it can often feel like you are alone on the journey.
We are asking students, their families, educators and organizations to share their experience and expertise to ensure we develop accessible, student- and family- friendly resources.
Please complete an anonymous survey and consider being involved in other ways.
- Canadian Coalition for the Rights of Children
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Association for the Practical Study of Law in Education
- Voting Age Challenge
- Indigenous Youth: Designing a Better Justice System
- Restorative Justice Project with Peacebuilders