Legal services for young people under 18 and homeless youth under 25 in Ontario.
Assisting homeless and street-involved youth with legal problems.
- Legal advice & representation
- Education materials & workshops
- Community development & law reform
- Reports & materials
Childhood Arrivals Support and Advocacy
- Provides legal services for young people living in Ontario without status
- Provides informational workshops
- Engaged finding bigger answers to the barriers young people without status face in Canada
We recognize that navigating the different special education processes can be challenging, and it can often feel like you are alone on the journey.
To support students and families, JFCY has created videos and a written Guide on Special Education for Students and Caregivers.
- Canadian Coalition for the Rights of Children
- Canadian Bar Association / Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Association for the Practical Study of Law in Education
- Voting Age Challenge
- Indigenous Youth: Designing a Better Justice System
- Restorative Justice Project with Peacebuilders